Andy is honored to have been chosen as the only solo artist on the 2018 tour of MerleFest on the Road, an ensemble show presenting past and present MerleFest artists who represent the festival’s mission of celebrating traditional-plus music. The tour will run February 22 to March 4 and will play some great venues around the Southeast. From Nashville to Asheville, from Aberdeen to Dallas (in NC, that is), we’ll be bringing you a taste of MerleFest in the late winter – just when you really need it!
- Feb 25 – The Grey Eagle, Asheville, NC
- Feb 28 – Red Clay Music Factory – Duluth, GA
- March 1 – Ashe Civic Center, West Jefferson, NC
- March 2 – Gaston County Museum of Art and History, Dallas, NC
- March 3 – The Willingham Theater, Yadkinville, NC
- March 4 – The Poplar Knight Spot, Aberdeen, NC