- This event has passed.
Andy May + Drew Storey at Dala’s Nest
June 23 @ 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM$20
- 371 Oconnor St, Menlo Park, CA 94025-2667
- Hosted by Dala’s Nest House Concerts
- A $20 donation per seat will be collected at the door. (Ask about our GigPass programs, too!!!)
We have a DOUBLE-HEADER this time!
Andy May‘s Americana! May also started and runs Nashville’s record label and production company Swift River Music.
San Jose young artists Drew Storey & Lindsay Sommers
And if you like whistlin’, this gig is for you!
- Gate opens at 6:30 pm for socializing.
- Seating is first-come, first choice; show at 7.
- Wear layers for comfort outside (only RAIN moves gigs indoors).
- BYOB/snacks/picnic for yourselves or the sharing table, if you like.
- Dala’s Nest is a longtime patron of nearby Cafe Zoe and La Hacienda Grocery/Taqueria (next to each other on the 1900 block of Menalto Ave) and we recommend them HIGHLY for delicious, inexpensive, fresh food.
- Dala’s Nest values a chill vibe, therefore *NO PETS or SMOKING* (service animals welcome with Host’s pre-approval; make a service animal request with your RSVP, if needed).
- There’s an organic garden to explore after you’ve chosen your seat. ~ Powder room available from gate to close.